Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I Warned Y'all I Was Probably Going To Do This!!

**This Is A Sticky Post--scroll down for new reviews and fun stuff!!**


Ok...I've already knocked at least 18 books off of my Spring Thing Reading List...and it's only been about a month! So, I'm adding a few more titles to up the challenge...not to brag or anything...read my post on my reading abilities to know more about me!

Added to my list are now:

Fiction

True Colors series, books 2-12 by Melody Carlson--I'm reading these with my daughter...so watch for more guest reviews by Katy!

What the Cat Dragged In
The Cat's Pajamas by Gilbert Morris---I'm a sucker for a cat mystery, since I'm such a huge The Cat Who fan!

Prints Charming by Rebeca Seitz--a new cozy mystery to try (in Christian fiction)

Desperate Pastors' Wives by Ginger Kolbaba & Christy Scannell---this looks like an ongoing series, and I'm a pastor's wife, and sometimes...well, 'nuff said!

A Bigger Life by Annette Smith--Loved her Tanglewood series!

Non-Fiction

Sharing A Laugh--a Women of Faith compliation---to lighten up my reading list!

Were It Not For Grace by Leslie Montgomery---stories of women after God's own heart!

From This Faith Forward by Joyce Williams---famous Christian women and the trials they overcame through faith in God!

I'm also tentatively adding two Jodi Picoult novels---My Sister's Keeper and Nineteen Minutes...

Whew!

Okay, I'm done...for my other reading list, go to here.

Happy Reading!

Deena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would definitely recommend the Jodi Picoult novels. She is my favorite! I haven't read Nineteen Minutes yet, though it is on my Spring Reading Thing list, but My Sister's Keeper is (in my opinion of course) the best she's written. I've heard mixed reviews on it though, so I would love to hear what you think if you do end up reading that one.

Debi said...

Okay, I just must say it...you are now officially my reading idol!