Friday, December 31, 2010

Top Reads of 2010...

I've noticed a lot of bloggy friends posting their top reads of the year...some just list the top ten. I'm not able to narrow it down that tightly, but I do have some books that not only were great reading, but also changed me by the time I closed the cover.

So, in no particular order, my top reads of 2010:



























Photobucket





So many other authors became favorites this year: Lynette Eason, Wanda Dyson, Shawn Grady...and so many favorite authors thrilled me with new stories: Randy Singer, Robert Whitlow, Terri Blackstock...

But, these are the books that truly stood out for me this year. And this was a slow reading year for me. Lots of trials and struggles to overcome. So my reviews slowed to a trickle.

Rest assured, I'm not finished sharing great books with you yet! ARE YOU KIDDING?? With all of the yummy fiction on the horizon, not to mention some outstanding non-fiction titles due out soon...I've got my reading cut out for me in 2011.

Pray for me, and I'll pray for you...and let's make 2011 an outstanding year for the Lord, shall we??

Happy Reading!


Share/Save/Bookmark





Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

No comments: