Friday, September 11, 2009

When I Do Becomes I Don't by Laura Petherbridge



I would love it if we didn't need books such as this one for anyone, especially believers. The sad truth is we need them, so I thank God for Laura Petherbridge and her courage to write such a book.

"When I Do Becomes I Don't" is a book filled with counsel and advice for anyone in the midst of a separation or divorce. Questions such as "when should I date again", "how do I re-enter the work place", and even more important: "does God still love me?"

I know there are believers who have strong opinions about divorce, remarriage and separation. But we have to be honest--sometimes, no matter what is tried, it takes two to make a marriage work.

For those who are going through the pain of the divorce, especially one they fought to prevent, this book is a must read. Written with the voice of experience and years of counseling others, "When I Do Becomes I Don't" is filled with compassion and insight.

Regardless of your opinion, help someone in pain because of the ending of their marriage by recommending this book to them. If you are in pain yourself, or have questions because of a divorce or separation, get a copy of this book.

I'm giving it four out of five bookmarks, with a box of tissues and a notebook as a charm. And be compassionate with our brothers and sisters who are living with this...until you've walked in their shoes.........

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

No comments: