Friday, June 19, 2009

Daniel's Diary by Allia Zobel Nolan



Children's books have a special place in my heart these days, with my grandson turning two months old and the excitement of teaching him to read--okay, not now, but I can plan ahead, can't I??

So I am VERY excited to share with you Allia Zobel Nolan's follow-up to her adorable children's book, "Noah's Notebook". With the same vivid illustrations and unique storytelling ability, "Daniel's Diary" is sure to delight!

Written by the true life Daniel of the Old Testament, "Daniel's Diary" chronicles his experience with King Darius and the lions' den, as if he's writing in a journal (my son says boys don't keep diaries:-).

Imagination soars as you read this story with your child, grandchild or children's Bible study class. Bible stories are a part of God's Word, which is living and active.

Allia's storybooks bring the stories to life, as they are meant to be, and help little ones apply the truths found in the stories to their lives. Plus, her books encourage little ones to keep their thoughts in a notebook or journal.

Little gems are found on every page. Like 'photos' of Daniel sleeping, writing in his diary, and being watched by a lion. This is one of my favorite series' of children's books EVER, and I'm hoping Allia keeps writing them!

I'm giving "Daniel's Diary" five out of five bookmarks, with a pencil as a charm. Don't miss "Noah's Notebook" as well!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

No comments: