Friday, June 19, 2009

In The World of Blogging and all things Online...

...technical difficulties are unavoidable.

My six-month old notebook crashed on me last week, and I'm forced to share the family computer with my pastor husband and 3 kids...so I apoligize in advance for late postings and not being on the net as much as I normally am.

Due to techinical glitches with Blogger and the entire computer set up, the guest blog from Charlene did NOT auto-post as I had planned...so I'm RE-posting it...just keep scrolling and you'll find it.

The drawing has been extended to 5 PM in order to allow fairness to all who were looking forward to the five day event.

I'll announce the winner between 5 and 5:30 PM. Thanks for your understanding and patience. It's been 'unusual' in our house lately...lots of strange events that have left me befuddled and a bit.....um....not myself.

Prayers appreciated:-)

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

No comments: