Sunday, September 7, 2008

Winners for Days 1 Through 6!!

Winners of Day One--Trespassers Will Be Baptized are:

Jenny & KimmyL!

Winner of Day Two--All Through The Night is:

Ladybug!

Winner of Day Three--Two Shelley Adina Books is:

BlueViolet!

Winners of Day Four--Isolation are:

Ramya & Naida!!

Winner of Day Five--Bringing Home the Prodigals is:

Stephanie!

And FINALLY

Winners of Day Six--Signed copy of Sisters, Ink are:

Barbara H. & Nise!!

Didn't win yet?? Don't despair...we've got TONS more to give away!

Happy Reading!

Deena

6 comments:

The Bookworm said...

OMG!! I won a book!! thank you so much :)
*doing the happy dance*
naidascrochet AT yahoo.com
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

Jen (momx3lovesbooks) said...

Congrats to all winners!!!

Nise' said...

Woo Hoo thanks so much!! Can I send you some $$ for you postage fund?

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I am excited! Thanks! Do I need to send you my address or do you still have it? (Didn't know if you kept a file of addresses from previous winners).

Ramya said...

wow!!! i can't believe i actually won Isolation!:) i am so excited! thank you so much Deena!:) I know i need to send you address and stuff. You can email me at
f2000501(at)yahoo(dot)com.
thank you so much once again!!
Ramya

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! I really needed some inspiration and encouragement today. I've been absent because we came up to IND to my parent's house on Sunday. My gramma passed away yesterday. I'm glad I have something to look forward to now!

My email again is queenofeverything[at]yahoo[dot]com.

I think I have your email saved. So I'll shoot you my address again if you need it!! :D

Thanks a lot!