Saturday, August 4, 2007

My Response to the Final Harry Potter Question!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



WARNING TO ALL WHO ENTER...THIS IS A SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILERS CONTAINED HERE!! VIEWERS@@BEWARE!!



My response to the last question of this wonderful meme!

I would have wanted to have the resurrection stone, til I read how it brings loved ones back but leaves them in limbo, so no on that one.

Then, I thought an invisibility cloak would come in handy, until I remembered how Harry had a tendency to hear things when covered by the cloak that he might have been better off not hearing...so no to that one as well.

I'm not really into domination or power, so the Elder Wand never appealed to me, especially after reading how you have to get it, and how eager others are to conquer you in order to control the wand.

So, I'm going to settle for the Marauder's Map. That would totally ROCK!!!

How about you??

Happy Reading!

Deena

No comments: