Saturday, August 4, 2007

Harry Potter and the Favorite Moments Meme, Spoiler Week, Final Question!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



WARNING TO ALL WHO ENTER...THIS IS A SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILERS CONTAINED HERE!! VIEWERS@@BEWARE!!



Thanks to all who played along...this was FUN!! Only thing that would have made it better would have been a face to face group discussion...just think of THAT!!

Hope you enjoyed my questions...I certainly enjoyed your answers and your emails.

My hubby and I are watching the first four movies (again for me!) in preparation for the two of us to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix together. Another Potter fan in the family!!

It's fun to watch him discover Harry's world, and once in a while he'll shout out, "Hey, that's Biblical!" about some theme or statement in the movies...which I find way cool.

So, any final thoughts? Written your review of The Deathly Hallows? Post them here, along with your answer or your link to this final question:

The Deathly Hallows were NOT what I was expecting! The title left a lot up for grabs in terms of what they could be, and the cover didn't exactly help me figure it out. What did you think of the deathly hallows, and which one would have tempted YOU to strive for it or to keep it??

I've gotta run, but I'll be back this afternoon to answer my final question.

Happy Reading!

Deena

1 comment:

Deborah said...

i swear for the longest time i thought it was "gallows" not hallows and i get thinking someone was going to get hung (hanged?) so i had no idea what to expect. i didn't know what hallow meant...other than "hallowed be thy name"

i'd want the invisibility cloak. no question.