Saturday, July 28, 2007

Harry Potter and the Favorite Moments Meme: Question Six...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My sincere apologies to my bloggy friends...I thought I hit "post" yesterday, but must have hit "save now" instead...it was a very confusing day for me:-)

But question five is, for me, the most important question so far...so please click on the link at the top of my page and answer...a handy dandy guide to our meme questions is in the upper left corner of my blog!!

Now, onto question six:

You knew this one was coming--favorite characters....one good, one not so good. Who is in your Harry Potter hall of fame, and hall of shame??

I think my absolutely favorite character of the ENTIRE series was Neville Longbottom. Even as a wizard, he stunk, and he was always the butt of the joke, the awkward one, and I totally get that. But in the end...well, let's just say that Neville comes into his own, doesn't he??

As for favorite not-so-good guy, I think I love Professor Snape. He drove me mad with his unrelentless torture of Harry in class, but he was always there when needed, and you just never knew if he was good, or not-so-good. And no matter what the end for Snape...he was still a not-so-good...and yet...hmmm.

So, there you have it. It was hard for me to pick just two, since I loved so many, many more. But if I can do it, you can do it too!

And don't feel like you can't jump into our meme at any time. This is fun, and it's a great way to talk Harry with others who adore him as well.

I'm extending the meme through next week, but next week is spoiler week, so be warned!! I've just GOTTA discuss The Deathly Hallows...just GOTTA!!! So get reading!!

Happy Reading!

Deena

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Good- Fred and George Weasley. Easily the two funniest characters in the whole series. Lupin ties for a close second.

Not So Good- Snape. I can't say why though yet :)

Cherie said...

I just saw your Harry Potter meme today. I am now caught up and answered all the questions from this week. Fun, Fun, Fun! Can't wait till the questions next week!

Anonymous said...

Though I have my long explanations here:
http://apatchworkofbooks.blogspot.com/2007/07/hp-question-6.html

my answers are as follows:

Good- Luna Lovegood
Not-So-Good- Dolores Umbridge

soleil said...

http://jehara.blogspot.com/2007/07/question-6.html