Monday, April 2, 2007

And The Winner Is....

Drumroll please....

Wait. Before I tell you who won the brand-spankin' new copy of Linda Hall's novel "Black Ice"...I have to tell you a few things I learned doing this little contest.

1) You cannot have two Mr. Linky's on two blogs under your id and not have one of them poop out on you...unless you pay a fee...and I'm cheap.

2) Either not many readers like Linda Hall, or hardly anyone believed I was really giving away a book...because we only had 4 bloggers give it a shot.

3) In order to be fair, I looked for a random number generator...and found one through Google...and it picked from the 4 possible choices for me. So I can sleep easy tonight. I was fair.

And now...drumroll please..............ratatatatatatatatatatatat.........

Commentor number 2! Booklogged at bookschatterblog.blogspot.com!!!!!!

SOOOOOO....now I need your snail mail address...just click on the little bug-eyed kitty cat at the top of this page to email me....I'll be watchin' for it!!

And I'll have another contest for another brand, spankin' new book in a few weeks....so trust me on it this time...and let's get some names in that hat!!

Happy Reading,

Deena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I certainly would have entered...I just felt it probably wasn't fair since I had already done the meme (you did get it from my site after all hehe). I didn't want to be unfair, so I'll make sure to enter your next contest!

ohAmanda said...

Ugh! I meant to do this and forget! Oh, well!