Wednesday, March 21, 2007

When Bobbie Sings the Blues by Peggy Darty

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This is going to be brief--mainly because I didn't finish the book. I read "When the Sandpiper Calls", the first in this series, and didn't much care for it at all.

Which is sad, because this series is billed as "the best critically acclaimed in cozy Christian fiction", and I LOVE COZY MYSTERIES!! (I have to do a blog about those some time soon!)

But, even though the cover was attractive and the plotline was appealing...I just didn't care who did it or who paid for it. I didn't even bother to skip to the end to solve the mystery...just didn't care.

So, "When Bobbie Sings the Blues" doesn't even get a half a bookmark from me...just can't do it. This is on my list of what not to buy from now on.

Oh, well...can't enjoy 'em all!!

Happy Reading!

Deena

No comments: