Saturday, March 10, 2007

Coming Soon to a Bookstore Near You!!

I get so excited about new releases in Christian fiction! Even though I have a shelf full, or two shelves full, of books to read...I can't help browsing the listings of Christianbook.com to see what's coming soon...so I thought I'd share some of my favorite titles soon to be released:

Coral Moon by Brandilyn Collins releases 3/15/07

Too Good To Be True by Trish Perry releases 3/15/07

Split Ends by Kristen Billerbeck releases 3/20/07

Deception by Randy Alcorn releases 4/17/07

Chasing Fireflies by Charles M. Martin releases 4/03/07

Diva Nash Vegas by Rachael Hauck releases 4/03/07

The Restorer by Sharon Hinck releases 4/23/07

Reluctant Runaway by Jill Elizabeth Nelson releases 4/15/07

The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Rolling by Neta Jackson releases 04/07/07

Now, keep in mind, these dates are subject to change, and are based on Christianbook.com information. If you see the book on the shelf, give me a holler...and if it releases earlier, I'll be sure to let you know!!

Happy Reading,

Deena

2 comments:

Delete said...

Hi Deena-

I have awarded you a "door prize" as you were one of my favorite stops on the ultimate blog party. You can stop by http://lifeisnotacereal.blogspot.com/2007/03/ultimate-blog-party-door-prizes-for-my.html to pick up the award.

Blessings-
Jennifer

Rebecca LuElla Miller said...

Deena, I'm reading Restorer by Sharon Hinck right now (an Advanced Readers Copy) and will post a review on my site soon. Let me just say, this is a book that DOES NOT disappoint. Whoo-hoo! Great story. Wonderful characters.

Becky