Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Party's Over...

And what a party it was!

Over 900 blogs logged into Mr. Linky, and I visited at least 1/3 of them...I'm pooped! But I met some wonderful new blogging friends, and was blessed by what I saw and read this past week.

I met The Preacher's Wife, and found so much fun and wisdom in her posts! Her blog has just had a makeover, so be sure to stop by...

Our oldest daughter is on her journey back home, and it is not an easy road to travel. So it was the hand of God guiding me to Partners In Prayer for our Prodigals. Many Christian families have children who have wandered away from God, and we need to lean on Him and on one another. If you have a prodigal in your family, or know a family who needs support, I highly recommend stopping by here.

I visited Life Is Not A Cereal, and was so blessed...and I won a prize!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I've met so many more wonderful bloggers...too many to list in just one post. I plan on sharing them with all of my readers and friends in coming days. So feel free to click on a link and visit one of my new blogging buddies!

Be blessed...God's blessings are too numerous to count, so surely we can find one each day to be thankful for...we just have to look.

Deena

No comments: