Monday, August 1, 2011

Cherished by Kim Cash Tate



I discovered Kim Cash Tate and her passion for writing relevant women's fiction with her previous novel, "Faithful". It was a "Women of Faith" selection, which caught my eye. I've read every WoF novel and loved them all, so I had a good feeling about Kim's writing.

That book captured my heart, so I was thrilled when I received my advance copy of "Cherished", the sequel to "Faithful" (my thanks to Heather at Thomas Nelson for gifting me!). Some favorite characters return, we meet some new faces, and some enemies become frenemies...or even better--friends.

Cyd is back...she never thought she'd ever find 'the one'...but Cedric entered her life and changed everything. At their much-anticipated wedding, old friend Kelli London debuts a song she crafted herself. Her life-long dream? To write songs that move hearts and glorify God. But how can she bring God glory after all she's done?

Heather Anderson nearly tore Dana's marriage apart with her actions. True, it takes two to cheat, but Heather isn't an innocent...she's got a track record miles long. When life shatters and she's left with just her past failures, Heather loses hope. Will she take her eyes off of the sins of her past long enough to see Jesus?

Surprises are in store for these two new characters...with a few along the way for Cyd, Dana, Phyllis and Stephanie...revealling to each one (and to the readers) that we truly are "Cherished" by God.

Kim Cash Tate is a 'must read' author for me, and I'm so hoping for a new story about these amazing and sometimes crazy sistahs! I'm giving "Cherished" five out of five bookmarks, and adding a microphone as a charm.

"Cherished" is available from Thomas Nelson September 2011. And don't forget to pick up Kim's first novel in the series, "Faithful"....you won't want to miss a thing!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark




Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

No comments: