Wednesday, April 6, 2011

1K Celebration! Final offering.........



Well, this is it. Thanks for helping my blog hit over 100,000 hits...I can't do it without you:-)

Our final offering is truly special...



I'm offering a twin-pack. One copy for you, and one for a friend. This way, you have someone to talk to about the book. To enter, follow these simple rules:

1) Click on the cover to read my review.

2) Send me an email with "1K Celebration Yttrup" in the subject line to
thedeena63 @ hotmail . com

3) If you Tweet it, Facebook it, or Blog it, send me a SEPARATE EMAIL for each action performed, telling me how you shared the giveaway.

4) Refer a friend...and tell me who your friend is.

Comments are closed to avoid confusion. Have fun! This contest ends Tuesday, April 12th. Contest is only open to the US...sorry.

Happy Reading! Photobucket Share/Save/Bookmark

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!