Wednesday, March 23, 2011

1K Celebration!! Offering Book #4...



Let's see how much excitement we can generate with this week's freebie:



Here are the rules:

1) Click on the cover to read my review.

2) Send me an email with "1K Celebration Blind Side" in the subject line to
thedeena63 @ hotmail . com

3) If you Tweet it, Facebook it, or Blog it, send me a SEPARATE EMAIL for each action performed, telling me how you shared the giveaway.

4) Refer a friend...and have YOUR FRIEND email me, telling me you sent him or her to my blog. You'll BOTH get an entry in the giveaway.

Comments are closed to avoid confusion. Have fun! This contest ends Tuesday, March 29th...and a new one begins March 30th!


Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark



Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

No comments: