Wednesday, January 19, 2011

God Gave Us The World by Lisa Tawn Bergren with Laura J. Bryant



Lisa Tawn Bergren is a multi-talented author, and her children's books are works of art, as well as heart-warming and filled with Biblical truth.

"God Gave Us The World" is the newest in her "God Gave Us" series of books for children. Lisa's writing combined with the illustrations of Laura J. Bryant create a book that is a treasure and a must-have for your library of books for your children.

Mama Bear and Little Cub travel together, exploring the world God gave to us, and enjoying the journey. Snowflakes and pink tongues spark a conversation about God's magnificent creation, covering topics such as variety and diversity.

Little Cub's questions sound perfectly child-like ("What's bamboo?" "They eat trees for breakfast?") And Mama Bear's patience is most definitely a virtue we can all learn from! Inquisitive children cause us to reflect on the big and small questions of life, and these books satisfy a bit of that curiosity...

...all while pointing them to the Source of life both here and in eternity.

This book is the perfect addition to the "God Gave Us' library, and I think it will bless the older reader as well as the younger reader...that means us, Moms! I found myself with renewed appreciation for all God has created and blessed me with.

So, I'm giving "God Gave Us The World" five out of five bookmarks with a globe as a charm. **SIGH** I do enjoy this world He has given us...but I'm SO looking forward to the New Earth...can you IMAGINE!!!

My thanks to my friends at Waterbrook Press for my copy!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark



Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

No comments: