Thursday, June 10, 2010

Momology by Shelly Radic



This would have been a good book to have when I was raising my kids! But I'm glad it's available for moms today.

"Momology" is compiled of more than 30 years of MOPS experience. The book is divided into four parts, with each tackling an area of mothering...beginning with the deepest (the core) and working outward to the grandscape.

Filled with practical advice, Shelly shares field studies, mom statistics gathered from surveys, quotes from moms with kids of all ages, and practicum...ways to put what we've read into practice.

The book is easy to read and the sections are short enough to squeeze in during a nap or a doctor's visit. I love the layout and the design...the cover is beautiful and very appealing.

"Momology" is a great gift to a new mom or to a mom with lots of questions. I can see this book in a gift basket with lots of colorful treats! I'm giving "Momology" four out of five bookmarks with a pacifier as a charm.

"Momology" is available now from Revell. My thanks to Donna for my copy!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark



Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

No comments: