Saturday, January 9, 2010

Babes With a Beatitude by Dannelle Woody and Linda P. Kozar



I love a good devotional book, and this new collection from Dannelle Woody and Linda P. Kozar is hip, fresh and inviting. Plus, it has 366 devotionals, anticipating Leap Year!

Published by Howard Books, "Babes With a Beatitude" presents 366 short devotionals on a variety of relevant topics, such a control in "Driver's Seat Drama", diversity in ministry in "That Special Ingredient", and much more.

Each reading ends with a Beatitude Check, a practical application that brings the devotional home. Each day's reading is laced with humor, heart and help in developing a deeper walk with Jesus throughout the year.

My only issue is the binding. Hearing my book snap, crackle and pop every time I open it makes me nervous it may come apart, but that won't stop me from reading this gem of a book!

The fresh presentation makes "Babes With a Beatitude" inviting and engaging, and this would make a wonderful addition to your daily time in God's Word. Pick up an extra copy for a friend and be study buddies!

I'm giving "Babes With a Beatitude" five out of five bookmarks, with a journal as a charm.

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

1 comment:

Linda Kozar said...

Deena, thanks for your kind words about the book. As to the binding, I'm wondering if you have a defective book. I've gone through two cases and have signed numerous others at booksignings and not had any problems at all.