Thursday, November 12, 2009

FALL INTO FICTION WINNER!!!

This week's winner is Katy!

I'm going to get books in next week's mail...battling health and some other issues lately.

Going on a bit of a blog break over the weekend. Have some personal stuff to sort out. Would greatly appreciate prayers for the family and for me...in desperate need of wisdom and joy right about now.

See you in a few days!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

3 comments:

Shawntele said...

Congratulations Katy!

Deena, I will be praying for you and your family. God bless. :O)

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

Congrats to Katy!

Deena, y'all have my thoughts and prayers.

~ Lori

Katy said...

Thanks Deena! :)

I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.