Friday, July 10, 2009

Just FYI....


Hey Reading Family,

Have you noticed something new on my blog lately?

No??

Well, I've got buttons...and you need to push them! The sidebar is FULL of things and places for you to visit.

Candace Calvert's website is linked to her button for "Critical Care", and she's fun to hang out with!

Tricia Goyer is doing a "Go-Go" tour for "Blue Like Playdoh"...you need to check it out!

PJ Sugar had a SUGAR BOWL party...hope you didn't miss it.

So, when you see a new button appear, click it. The more you click, the more likely I'll have more fun things and places for you to explore.

And remember...I appreciate you! I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for your faithful support;0)

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

No comments: