Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Little Messengers of Comfort by Carolyn Shores Wright



I'm almost done with my gift book extravaganza for the day. But these came at the perfect time, and I'm truly enjoying some easy and relaxing reading! So, I thought I'd share with all of you!

"Little Messengers of Comfort" by Carolyn Shores Wright fulfills the Scripture that says once we've been comforted, we can then pass that comfort along. It also lives out the principle that a word spoken in due season can do a wealth of good.

When family and friend are going through difficult times, it can be hard to know what to say. Sometimes a small gift like this one is perfect...and it says what is in your heart with images that bring comfort as well.

Filled with Carolyn's gorgeous artwork, the quotes are heartwarming and encouraging. No matter what you may be going through, something in this book can speak to your heart and lift your spirits.

Stormie Omartian, Charles Spurgeon and Emilie Barnes are just a few of the authors quoted in this wonderful book. I'm always so thrilled at just how much is packed in so few pages!

Again, I'm giving "Little Messengers of Comfort" five out of five bookmarks, and encouraging you to take time out to take a peek at the gift books I've shared and to bless someone in your life this summer with a book that is perfectly suited for him or her.

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

No comments: