Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Unseen by T.L. Hines



Ever feel like somebody's watching you?

Maybe they are.

Bwahahahahaha...oh, sorry! But according to master storyteller, T.L. Hines, we are being watched by "The Unseen". Lucas dwells in those unnoticed places: elevator shafts, attics, crawl spaces, steam tunnels...

...and he watches. Not out of mischief or criminal behavior. Lucas likes watching people, making up stories about their lives and waiting for what he calls 'the connecting'.

He has no past--no memories of anything but the orphanage where he grew up. That's why he creates lives for those he watches...to help him feel as if he has a life as well. Because no one but Lucas knows he exists.

Right?

Welcome to Creep Club, a group who goes one step further than Lucas ever dreamed of. He watches in public places, but Creep Club goes into private residences and they have their own agenda.

Who is it that pursues Lucas? Are they spies, criminals, curiosity seekers--or something far more sinister? Filled with hairpin plot twists and curves, "The Unseen" is a world unlike anything you've read yet.

T.L. Hines creates a world that will both creep you out and intrigue you...as for me, I'm going to be watching for peep holes everywhere I go now! That's why I'm giving "The Unseen" five out of five bookmarks, with a flashlight shaped like a candle.

Be watching for T.L. Hines' new book, "Faces In The Fire" to be reviewed on my blog soon! In the meantime, pick up a copy of "The Unseen" and enjoy being creeped out! Bwahahahahaha...sorry...my bad!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ooooohh! BIG deviation here! I did NOT like this one at all! Go figure....keeps me on my toes! But then again, it would be dullsville if we all liked the same thing!