Thursday, January 22, 2009

Peek-a-Boo, I Love You! by Sandra Magsamen



Maybe it's because I'm going to be a grandma in May, but lately I've been loving the children's books I get for review! This one is perfect for babies and toddlers, and I can't wait to give it to my grandson!

Written by Sandra Magsamen, "Peek-a-Boo, I Love You" is a part of the Snuggle-me Stories series. With a big, puffy blue heart embedded in the cover, this little book would fit snugly in a diaper bad and entertain a child tremendously.

Each page has a question on one side, with a lift-the-flap image on the opposite page. Under the flap is an answer to the question, which creates lots of read-aloud opportunities and creative guessing for the child.

With rhymes and whimsical designs, each page is fairly sturdy. Begin reading this book to your babies and continue reading as your child grows and have fun, fun, FUN! I'm rating "Peek-A-Boo, I Love You!" four out of five bookmarks with a puffy, blue heart charm to go with it.

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Connie Arnold said...

It sounds cute! I'll have to check it out for my little grandson. Thanks for sharing the review, Deena!