Friday, January 23, 2009

Author of the Month--Susan May Warren's Most Amazing Moment as an Author

If you're not in love with Susan May Warren yet, maybe this will push you over the edge for her--

When I asked her the most amazing thing God has done for her as an author, this is what she had to say:

For me: God continually teaches me about Himself –how He provides (specifically, words, but also stories, and spiritual plots, and friends, and guidance – oh, so much!) and how much, if I just hand it over to him, He surprises by handing me so much more back.

For others: I am so blessed by letters from readers whose lives God has touched through a truth He first spoke to me. It makes me ever aware of my job to be on my knees and in the Word.


Now, that rocks! Don't wait any longer...pick up a novel by Susan May Warren today...better yet, click here to win one!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

No comments: