Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Apologies....

Due to health issues with me (and with my computer), I will be taking a much needed break from reviewing for a few days.

Please pray for me, as I'm in a great deal of pain and will be seeing my doctor very soon about many things.

Pray for our family as my husband retires January 16, 2009 to pastor full time and this will be a transitional period for us as a church and as a family.

Pray for me as I take my blog in a new direction in 2009, one I think you'll all enjoy immensely (I know I will:-)

Enjoy our last few posts on our Author of the Month, Eva Marie Everson--isn't she just amazing!

Don't forget our contest to win a very special gift from Eva...scroll through the posts to find it!

And browse through the archived reviews, since January 2009 begins my "You Pick It" blog giveaway!!

Many heartfelt thanks to you for being faithful readers and for making "A Peek At My Bookshelf" a great place to hang out! Love to you all!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Amy said...

Enjoy your break Deena!

Alyce said...

I hope you feel better soon! I'm sending prayers up right now for you.

windycindy said...

I wish for you and your family much happiness and health in the new year!
God bless.....Cindi

Dawn said...

Hope you begin to feel better soon! Keeping you in my prayers.

Nise' said...

Will be praying for you and your family!

ReadingRobin said...

Praying for you too! We all need a break to refresh and refuel. I hope you are feeling better very soon! Enjoy the rest of the year!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and for wisdom for your doctors!
Marilyn