Monday, December 29, 2008

Author of the Month: Summarizing Eva Marie Everson

Wow. Has it been an entire month already? Seems like it flew right by me.

Eva is an angel to work with. She has an impossibly crazy schedule, but she and her publicist Brenda were so patient with me.

And it was obvious to me that this was going to be a special event indeed--I kept misplacing emails and losing my mind! Someone didn't want you to see this book...to meet these ladies...to be blessed beyond measure.

I won't lie to you. This takes a lot of work. But it is oh, so worth it. To have the honor and privilege of introducing you to some of my favorite people in the writing world is above and beyond my wildest dreams for this little blog.

I can only pray you're having as much fun and finding new authors to love along the way. Eva and Miriam were so much fun, and added such a new flavor to this special event. My humble thanks to them both for their valuable time and deep insight.

So, who will we meet in January? You'll have to wait until 1/1/09 to find out--but I promise you, it will be GOOD!!

Thanks for spending time with us!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

No comments: