Friday, December 19, 2008

Author of the Month: 10 Things You Did Not Know About Eva!!

Here's a bit of Eva Trivia you may find fascinating...I know I did. This I think is becoming my favorite part of AOTM:-)

10 Things You Didn't Know About Eva Marie Everson!

1. I eat popcorn and call it a meal. (Doing that right now!)

2. I have danced before the Parliament building in Nassau, Bahamas.

3. I have an ancestor who married King Richard III. (Bless her heart.)

4. I can quote nearly every line of Pretty Woman. (Wierd, I know...)

5. I'm a classic movie junkie.

6. My favorite "old" movie is My Favorite Wife with Cary Grant and Irene Dunn.

7. My favorite book of all time (not including the Bible) is Mr. & Mrs. Bo Jo Jones by Ann Head.

8. I wrote my first full-length novel in the 8th grade and made all my school chums read it!

9. My first car was a '65 Mustang. (Actually my first car was a '65 Fairlane 500 but my father bought me the Mustang within two weeks, after I told him I dreamed I was killed in the Fairlane and wouldn't have died had I been in the Mustang.)

10. As a newbie writer, I once told Jerry B. Jenkins that he didn't know me, but he would. (He endorsed this book and I am now one of his mentors at CWG!) Jerry told me later that it was the most brazen introduction he'd ever received. (What can I say??)

I TOLD you she was fascinating, didn't I? Share a tidbit about yourself and let Eva get to know her readers:-)

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

No comments: