Friday, September 28, 2007

Introducing a new book reviewer in the family!

His name is "Book Kid" and he is my 13 year old son. He's watched me review books and decided, "I can do that!" And so now he is! Doing that, I mean:-)

Click here to view his blog. He reviews books for kids, pre-teens and teens, and he reads a wide variety of Christian and non-Christian books. He's kind of like his momma...a bookaholic.

I'm so proud!

Leave him a comment if you wouldn't mind. It would Rock His World!

Oh, and he's in it for the free books he thinks he'll get...silly boy, free books are for me:-)

Happy Reading!

Deena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've already checked out your son's blog and can tell I'm going to love it! I added his first review to my TBR pile, right away...he's going to be good at this blogging thing, I can tell!! On another note, I'm SO glad you and your daughter are enjoying the Stephanie Meyer books...I'm actually listening to them, so it makes it last a little longer! Glad I could help out with a recommendation!

carrie said...

That's excellent!!! WTG Momma for passing on the reading bug ;)