Thursday, August 2, 2007

Harry Potter and the Favorite Moments Meme, Spoiler Week, Question 4

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



WARNING TO ALL WHO ENTER...THIS IS A SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILERS CONTAINED HERE!! VIEWERS@@BEWARE!!



I don't know about you, but I devoured my copy of The Deathly Hallows! I wanted to get it read so 1) I knew how it all ended; and 2) before someone spoiled it for me online or on television or in real life.

So some of the plot twists and turns are a bit muddy for me. What did you read in The Deathly Hallows that left you a bit puzzled? And have you done your re-read yet?

I was a bit stumped by the final battle scene, when the wand flew from Voldemort to Harry. But I cheated and read JK's interview on Bloomsbury's website to get to the truth of it all. I'm also reading some reviews, and thinking, "Wait a minute! I don't remember that happening!"

But I haven't had time for a re-read. Just last night I was handed two books and asked to review them, and more have come in the mail since Harry was released. I'm drowning in books to be read and reviewed. So I checked out the audio version of The Deathly Hallows from our local library, and I'm sneaking it in during driving time!!

Your turn!

Happy Reading!

Deena

3 comments:

Cherie said...

I really want to read more interviews!!! I definitely want to know more about what other's perspective is.
My answers are up for three and four.
http://elliemaesdays.blogspot.com/2007/08/harry-potterquestion-three-four.html

Deborah said...

i'm listening to the audio version too in the car! i'll prally reread the whole series soon. they're the type of books you can reread millions of times and feel like you're reading it for the first time.

not exactly puzzled the RAB scene didn't play out dramatcially as it had been portrayed in the last book. it was JK was just confirming what we already knew.

soleil said...

http://jehara.blogspot.com/2007/08/week-two-question-4.html