Friday, July 13, 2007

A Tale Of Epic Proportions...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



It's a tale that has been in progress for more than 4 decades, with the ending still to be written...

A tale of romance, intrigue, suspense, comedy, and of inspiration like non other known to mankind (well sort of)...

It's the colossal story of...

ME!!

It's My Birthday!!!

Well, on Sunday, anyway...

And I need YOUR help to celebrate it!

I'll be 44, so let's see if we can hit 44 comments on this post by midnight on Sunday, July 15th. Call friends, family, neighbors...authors (hint! hint!), and tell everyone to swing by and say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST FAN OF ALL TIME"...oh, sorry...did I say that out loud?? LOL!!

I'm doing the same thing at Wholly Devoted and Junk in the Trunk, so swing by there as well.

As a bonus, since it's MY birthday, I'm giving away the presents!! On Monday morning, I'm drawing TWO names from all of my mutitudinous commentors and giving away a copy of "The Potluck Club Takes The Cake" to one, and "a mystery book" to the other...how fun is that!!

The giveaway is ONLY happening here, so be sure to comment HERE first...

Happy Reading!

Deena

P.S. I know, I know...the cake in the story isn't birthday cake...but hey, cake is cake, right?!?!? So de-lurk and leave a comment.

P.P.S. Any authors wanting to help me celebrate with opportunities to review your fiction...I'm game! Happy birthday to ME!!

20 comments:

TaunaLen said...

Happy Birthday My Sweet Friend!

~TaunaLen

Deborah said...

happy birthday! hope you get a TON of books so you can review them lol

Barbara H. said...

An early happy birthday to you! What a fun idea!

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

Brittanie said...

Happy Birthday. I hope you get everything you want. :)

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope it is special!

John Divito said...

Happy Birthday!!

(John's wife)

Shanda said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Wishing a multitude of books on this special day!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppyyyyyyyy
Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's funny. Well, happy birthday to you! :)

Denise said...

Happy early Birthday beautiful one.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

twiga92 said...

Happy, happy birthday! May you be surrounded by wonderful and exciting books! :-)

Karen said...

Happy Birthday!!!

La Dolce Vita with LeAnn said...

Happy Birthday - to you! I'm new to the blog world --- love your blogspot.

Susanne said...

Well Happy, happy Birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day filled with lots of greatness :)

lace said...

Happy Birthday! I am new to your site and have enjoyed it.

Nise' said...

Today is my son's 20th birthday! Happy Birthday to you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy BIRTHDAY!!!! I was singing that to you as I was typing, so it's EXTRA special! Have a fantastic birthday Deena and as Deborah said, we hope you get LOTS of books so you can review them!

Susan said...

God bless you on your birthday. May you read to your heart's content.