Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter and the Favorite Moments Meme, Question Two

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This is fun, isn't it?? Pass the word to your friends, and lets get some good conversations going, ok??

Here's question two for Tuesday--another two parter:

Jo Rowling has created a most magical place for us to journey through. Of all the places she describes in the Harry Potter novels, which is the one you'd most like to visit?

And the Hogwarts Castle itself holds a lot inside its walls...what do you love most about the castle??


For me, I would love to visit Hogsmeade. Honeydukes sounds so amazing and so deliciously decadent. I would love to get a sugarquill, and to explore the tantalizing sweets they offer there. Zonko's Joke Shop sounds like such fun, and I can think of a few tricks I'd like to pull on a few people:-) Plus, I long to try a butterbeer, doesn't that sound SO good??

As for the castle, I want to sit in the Great Hall, and watch the enchanted ceiling go through it's seasonal changes. To watch the plates and goblets fill themselves with delectable delights, and then magically clean themselves...and to just absorb the fellowship of my fellow students...because you'd ALL be there with me, in our various houses:-)

So, how about you??

Happy Reading!

Deena

5 comments:

Deborah said...

I want to visit the Burrough. I love the Weasleys and I love the way their house is described. It's homy and cluttered but very cozy and family centered. I also have huge crushes on Fred :( and George because they are so hilarious and the guys who play them in the movies are really hot too. :)

The room of requirements! If I had my way, the room would be filled with all the books I wanted to read. with squishy cushions to lie on.

ohAmanda said...

I love the castle. Love it. I want to see all the old pictures moving around. I want to visit the common rooms. I want to say "acid pops" and visit DD's office. I want to visit Hagrid's cabin. I want to sit in the Great Hall and eat the mountains of food. The castle is the best!

BardLover said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BardLover said...

I'd definitely go to the Burrow and meet Molly & Arthur. I'd love to help de-gnome the garden!

At the castle, you'd find me with Hermione: in the library!!!

soleil said...

http://jehara.blogspot.com/2007/07/question-2.html

here's the link to my answer.