Monday, June 4, 2007

What's Your Preference--A New Meme!!

Here's something fun to do while we wait for the book reviews to begin rollin' again!

What's Your Preference??

1) Novel or novella?

Novel

2) Hardback or paperback?

Depends on my mood...

3) Male authors or female authors?

Either one...

4) Fiction or non-fiction?

Fiction

5) Bestseller or obscure title?

Obscure...I love finding new authors and promoting them:-)

6) Local bookstore or chain franchise?

Local...more personal service

7) Read the book first or see the movie first?

Read the book...it's always better!!

There you have it...nice, easy and short! Pick your preference, and then leave me a link...

And don't forget to comment on this week's post on the giveaway for June 1st...you have until midnight June 7th to get your name in the virtual hat...click here!!

If you promote my book giveaway on YOUR blog, you can win a $10.00 gift certificate to Christianbook.com...click here!

Happy Reading!

Deena

5 comments:

Nise' said...

Here are my preferences.

Rel said...

Hey Deena - just finished Charles Martin's Chasing Fireflies - LOOOVED it :)

Will review it on my blog shortly.

MizB said...

Posted my preferences HERE -- and a link to your Book Giveaway (hee hee). ;-P

<>< MizB

TaunaLen said...

I think I'll just post my peferences quickly in your comment space. You don't mind, do you?
Novel, Hardback, Either, Fiction, Both, Online Ordering, Book First. :-) Happy Reading, my friend!

~TaunaLen

Ghost said...

Hi Deena. I just found your blog via Stacy's at Hambones and I'm glad I did. I posted my preferences at Ghost Works. Thanks for letting me play.