Tuesday, April 17, 2007

WWW Smack-Down, Literary Style...

Found this at MizB's place and thought I'd play along...

What are you currently reading?

Wishing on Dandelions by Mary DeMuth. I enjoyed (it feels weird to say that, considering the subject matter) her first novel, Watching the Tree Limbs, and this is a promising sequel. To balance out the seriousness, I'm also trying out a new series by Gilbert Morris, "What The Cat Dragged In"---a Christian version of "The Cat Who" series...And thumbing through a few non-fiction titles, trying to select my next reading material.

What did you just finish reading?

Mountain Top by Robert Whitlow. It is an intense legal thriller that left me feeling good at the end. Most of my reading hasn't left me feeling "up"...just thoughtful...I need a light-hearted read!!

What will you be reading next?

Hmmm, that's a toss up. I have several books left on my Spring Reading Thing, but they are all heavy reads...so I might pick up a copy of Hot Tropics and Cold Feet by Diann Hunt, or my newest addition to my library, Split Ends by Kristin Billerbeck. Whatever it is, it will be light-hearted chick-lit or cozy mystery...no more heavy reading for a bit for me:-)

Wanna play?? Leave me a link when you post your answers...I'll swing by and check it out!

Happy Reading!

Deena

1 comment:

Nise' said...

Thanks for inviting me to play today! My answers are here! I am off to finish those two books that were due yesterday! I am a bad influence, don't tell on me, or you won't be able to come out and play anymore!