Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm not readin...I'm meme'in...

Found this meme over at Linda's...and it sounded like SO much fun, I stole borrowed it. And there's so much going on at Junk that I brought it over here.

It's called "[Insert Your Name] Needs." You Google the phrase "[Name] Needs" and then pick out your favorites to post. Kind of like "Deena needs another book like she needs a hole in her head" (I just made that one up:-)

Here are mine:

1) Deena needs to hold on to her racial and ethnic identity---which she would do if she could figure OUT her ethnic and racial identity!!

2) Deena needs to help her find what she has lost: herself. That's all fine and good, but if SHE can't keep track of herself, what good am I gonna do??

3) Deena needs to open her eyes again and realize what she is letting go.---I'm letting go of precious reading time, I know, I know!!

4) Deena needs to move the business to larger quarters.---I keep telling my husband I need my own bedroom...for all of my books:-)

5) It says everything that Deena needs to say, words and emotions that any woman can relate to.---then why am I still talkin???

6) Deena needs comments back by March 8.---missed that deadline...but it's true, I DO need your commments...they make me happy...unless they're mean ones..but no one EVER leaves ME mean comments:-)

7) Deena needs to fix a hem and a couple of other things---well, that's not gonna happen, since this girl can't sew...

8) Trust me Deena ...she truly DESPERATELY needs to learn this lesson/skill real soon -- or her Life will be havoc as an adult---TOO LATE!!! LOL!!

9) Deena needs to get a job outside of the home---what, I'm not doing enough already?!?

10)DEENA NEEDS YOUR HELP!!! (seriously...this is a cut and paste straight from Google...)---so, play with me, already!! The Google search has spoken:-)

Happy Reading,

Deena.

P.S. Don't forget to check out my contests below, and I am in the midst of Midnight Sea by Colleen Coble...should be finished tonight, with a review up soon after...next is A Bigger Life by Annette Smith...then who knows!! LOL!!

2 comments:

Nise' said...

That was too funny! My needs are here

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Oh my gosh yours are some of my favorites. I shoulda known--!!