Friday, March 2, 2007

Welcome One And All!

I'm Deena, and I also run the blog Wholly-Devoted.

Here you'll find book reviews from some of my favorite reading finds, and a few I didn't find so favorable. I love reading, and I love discovering new authors to recommend.

Browse through the blogs and find something new to try, or see what I thought of one of your favorite novels/authors.

You can also check out my reading list...and feel free to leave a recommendation for me to try. If you have a question about a novel or an author you don't find reviewed here, feel free to ask...I might have read it or know something about it.

Take your time, and enjoy!

Deena

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Hi there! I "met" you at the party, and I love a friend who loves books! The one thing that sent me over the edge to start a blog was the joy of being able to share my favorites with the world. I'm working on a post reviewing a few of my recent reads, and I'm always look for (and sharing!) recommendations! Stop by sometime!

also..I see you're a pastor's wife. I am a Pastor's daughter...so I want to encourage you today. I know how difficult and wonderful it can be!

The Estrogen Files said...

Hey girlfriend! Thanks for visiting my blog "The Estrogne Files" today for the party! I was over at Wholly Devoted and couldn't decide where to post, so you got it here.

You asked how to make a strike-through? Like this, only with all the signs right together:

< s > to end the strike-through < / s >

Yes, I know. I had to look it up on Google the first time. (grin)

Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for the Ultimate Blog Party!!! Nice meeting ya. I will be back to see ya again.

PARTY ON!!!

My first party favor give-away has begun. Come over when you get a chance.