Friday, March 16, 2007

Hello, My Name Is Deena, and I'm a Bookaholic!

How sick can one person be???

I have 3 shelves (count'em...3!) of books to be read...a plethora of Christian fiction, Christian non-fiction, and my favorite cozy mystery authors (which I may just have to tell you all about sometime!)...

And yet, I just bought a new book yesterday and I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT IT I COULD JUST BUST!!

And then today, a book I won through the Blog Party got here and I did my little "Deena's got a new book" happy dance!

And then, just before I left work, I got a call that another book I had ordered was in...and I rushed right over to pick it up...and found two more while I was there...

I think I need professional help!!

What? What was that you said? Stop buying books till I read what I have??

**THUNK**

Sorry, I fainted there for just a minute....

I can't stop buying books.......have you SEEN the new releases on the horizon??? Have you BEEN to Christianbook.com and checked the 'coming soon' section?????

I know...I'll quit eating and sleeping...I can read in the tub, so I'll stay clean...and if I can teach my daughter how to drive........

OOOOOHHHHHHH, so many books, so little time!!!

Is there anyone else out there like me???

Please say yes!!

I gotta go read...watch for my next review...

Happy Reading!

Deena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone. *grin*

Rel said...

Me too :) Only my TBR shelves number 5! Since I have started reviewing I am not getting a chance to touch my shelves as I am trying to get through all the books publishers are kindly sending me!