Saturday, February 10, 2007

Her Daddy's Eyes by Gary E. Parker

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


From the back cover: Just three weeks before she walks down the aisle to marry the man of her dreams, Allie Wilson stumbles across a photo of her long-lost father. In spite of her mother's warning adn her fiance's growing impatience, Allie can't shake the strange urgency she feels. She has to find her father...now.

This is a quick read...only 189 pages. I have enjoyed Mr. Parker's work in the past, so I was eager to see what he served up in this novel. I was not disappointed.

Allie is a sweetheart with some holes in her life that need to be filled. The wedding is looming, and while the cover describes her fiance as the man of her dreams, in my opinion he's...well, he's a jerk!

So she embarks on a journey of twists and turns to find the one man she has never really known, and ends up discovering the One she has needed to know all of her life.

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this little novel. As I said, it's short, so it's a nice rainy day read that will leave you smiling, and pondering forgiveness, grace, and the power of prayer.

Pick up a copy today, and enjoy!

Happy Reading!

Deena

No comments: