Thursday, June 2, 2016

Someone Like You by Victoria Bylin




About the Book:

Julia Dare is trying to run her own business, raise her young son, Max, and help her widowed mother. Her biggest worry, though, is keeping Max's father from being a bad influence while still allowing the boy to spend time with his dad. When an account from her event-planning business sends her to Caliente Springs resort, she's shocked to encounter Zeke Monroe, her college sweetheart.
Zeke is determined to keep Caliente Springs running despite financial trouble. When Julia walks back into his life, he's surprised at the feelings she stirs up. As they work together on an important client's wedding, the fate of the resort soon depends on their success. With Zeke and Julia both pushed to their limits, will their history put up walls between them or bring them together?

My Thoughts:

When I found out Victoria Bylin had a new novel coming out, I was so excited!! I've enjoyed her previous books, so I patiently waited for a copy...then I cracked the cover and was lost in the story within the first few chapters.

Someone Like You is intense; emotion after emotion washed over me as I kept turning the pages.  Moments of desperation moved me to pray for Zeke and Julia.  Max is adorable, and I grew to love Ellen and want the best for her.

Victoria writes with passion, and she fills her novels with faith that reads authentic.  Her ability to illustrate the trials and the struggles believers often encounter add an extra richness to her stories.  And her characters end up feeling like great friends...or like family.

Highly recommended.
Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

No comments: