Thursday, May 31, 2012

Wait For It...Wait For It....



So, I've heard from my one remaining fan...**waving madly**...LOL!!  And now that I know I still have a follower, I thought I'd do the polite thing and let you know I won't be around for a couple more days.



See, my youngest is graduating from high school tomorrow night, and it's a pretty big deal.  He's my third graduate, and we homeschooled.  Basically, Momma's sentence of 20 to life is complete, and I'm getting PAROLED! LOL!!

BUT, I'm getting ready to read and review some delightfully delish books, like "Director's Cut" and a new book by Nancy Rue!

So, there's LOTS to look forward to...I invite you to stick around.  Just not for the next two days, 'cause there's nothing going on here.

Party's at MY HOUSE, Y'all!  Congrats to my baby boy and class salutorian,



Martin Jesse Peterson Da Turd (The Third)...so named by his older and middle sister, Katy the Great!  (Hey, they are both 18 and over, so I feel fine naming names...but don't you put real names for the little ones...there's creepies out there!)

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your family!