Friday, April 30, 2010

How Do You Tuck In A Superhero? by Rachel Balducci



I didn't think it was possible, but Rachel Balducci ALMOST made me wish I'd had all boys! Her stories about raising sons were so hilarious and so heart-warming that she makes living in testosterone central sound like the best!

Each section of the book covers a different aspect of raising five sons...from antics to inspiration. And Rachel doesn't sugarcoat anything. If it was broken, she mentioned it, whether arms or rules.

The book reads like an online blog, which is most likely not a coincidence, since Rachel also writes for her notable blog, "Testosterhome". I'm guessing, but I'd wager much of the material for the book began on the blog.

This book is also packed with faith and hope, something moms need in extra measure. And lest you despair, Rachel also has the privilege of raising a daughter...imagine being a sister to five rambunctious brothers!

I thoroughly enjoyed my journey through Rachel's first book, and hope she continues to write for publication. My thanks to Donna for my copy, and you can find yours, published by Revell, this month.

I'm giving "How Do You Tuck In A Superhero?" four out of five bookmarks, with a cape as a charm. Considering I have my own superhero, I'm well-versed on capes and unique abilities!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark



Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

No comments: