Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Apologies..........

To My Readers:

You'll see a lot of first chapter posts in your feeds because I was sick all last week. But I want to honor my committments to bring you these samples. And, for what it's worth, first chapters always sold me on the books I read more than reviews ever did:-)

To My Authors:

I apologize for posting late, and for not having reviews done, but I am reading rapidly and working on a plethora of reviews for the coming weeks! Thanks for your patience!

And To My Director (you know who you are):

Thanks for not kicking me to the curb last week:-) I finally feel human again, and I'm reading like mad! Well, I'm not MAD...but I'm reading!

Love you all, and be watching for some GREAT reviews of some STELLAR books coming in the next few days!


Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

No comments: