Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Mom's Ultimate Book Of Lists by Michelle LaRowe



I think the only question I couldn't find the answer for in this book was this one: Where was this book when I was raising my kids? Complete, easy to use and lacking only one thing to make it better, this is perfect for any mom...especially a new mom!

"A Mom's Ultimate Book of Lists" packs so much information into one book. Lists like

When to Call the Doctor
Questions to Ask before Choosing a Pediatrician
Sleep Training Your Baby
Top Toys for the First Year
Terrific Activities Toddlers Love
Easy Steps for Taming Tantrums
Feeding a Picky Eater
Signs of a Family-Friendly Restaurant
Common Childhood Allergies and Illnesses
Instant Pick-Me-Ups and so much more.

My only wish for this book is an index, but the book is so complete, I almost hate to offer even the slightest criticism. It's the perfect book for a gift, to use as a reference guide, and to help new moms everywhere.

So I'm giving it five out of five bookmarks with a highlighter as a charm. "A Mom'a Ultimate Book of Lists" is available now from Revell (thank you Donna for my copy).


Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

No comments: