Thursday, December 24, 2009

Well, I Tried My Best.....



...to give you 25 reviews this year, but believe it or not...I ran out of time! I have two more books that I didn't get finished: The Advent Conspiracy and Love Finds You In Bethlehm, New Hampshire.

Both are enjoyable reading experiences...just didn't have time to finish them.

Still, you stood by me and kept up with my reviews, leaving me encouraging comments here and there. What a great group of friends I have here at My Bookshelf!

It's been a difficult year for us here in Northern California. Lots of changes, some good, some not so good. I don't do well with change, so I've been struggling quite a bit.

But God is good, and life is good when you really examine it. I appreciate all of the prayers that have gone up on my behalf, and on behalf of my family.

This year, I blogged about over 200 books, became a grandma twice over--a girl and a boy. Our adopted daughter moved in with us for a few months until she is back on her feet.

My husband retired from his full-time job to pastor full-time--quite an adjustment. We saw two families battling a recurrence of cancer, two who lost jobs, and my husband performed five marriage ceremonies.

Two new babies were born in our church family, with announcments of two more due next year. Through it all, we've stayed faithful to God and to one another, and we've weathered some storms, but are the better for it all.

I look forward to bringing you great books next year...some have already arrived! I also hope to pick up the giveaways again, as budget allows. Again, if you'd like to help with postage, I have an account set up with Paypal for that very thing, and every dime goes to send you great books!

Thanks again for another great year. I appreciate you all more than you'll ever know. Every comment keeps me going, and every prayer lifts me to His throne.

I love you. God bless and Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

1 comment: