Monday, December 14, 2009

Simply Christmas Cookbook by Marla Tipton



I love a good cookbook, and the best ones seem to come out this time of year...



The "Simply Christmas Cookbook" is another value priced book from Barbour, but it doesn't read or feel like an inexpensive book. A nice, tight binding will save the pages from wearing as you flip through them, recipe after recipe.

The sturdy hardcover binding will also be easy to wipe off as you sample the recipes, maybe spilling the vanilla or the powdered sugar along the way. I loved the full color photos of the finished dishes as well...although, they did make me hungry!

Filled with easy to make recipes, the "Simply Christmas Cookbook" is going to be a holiday staple for me. From the easy to make pecan sticky buns to the delicious homemade stuffing, I found lots to try.

This is a wonderful gift for anyone on your Christmas list who loves to cook. Perfect for newly married couples and for their first Christmas, these recipes are fun and easy to follow. I can think of lots of people who would love to find this one under their tree!

So, I'm giving "Simply Christmas Cookbook" five out of five bookmarks, with a measure spoon as a charm.

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

1 comment:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Oh wow. This one sounds terrific. I'm going to have to add this to my list!