Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Miracles by Cecil Murphey and Marley Gibson



As I talk with more and more people, I'm finding that the Christmas spirit seems hard to come by this year. Whether it's the weather or the financial mess our country is in, cheer and joy are rare commodities...making this book very timely...



Co-authored by Cecil Murphey and Marley Gibson, "Christmas Miracles" is a compilation of stories of hope and provision...stories of joy and the unexpected. The book is stuffed with short narratives that are certain to increase your faith and your joy.

Over 40 stories appear in the pages, and many are just right for reading in between cookie batches or wrapping presents. This is the kind of book I like to carry with me when I'm out and about. Or for when I simply need a small pick-me-up.

Cecil opens with his own story of a Christmas miracle: at the seasoned age of twenty-one, he experienced his first Christmas. How, you might be asking? Well, you'll have to read the story to find out. Be warned...it may re-ignite your passion for the season we're in!

Also included in this collection are stories of food miraculously provided, gifts that ease the pain of losing a loved one, and much, much more. I chuckled at some, and teared up at others.

Maybe you're like me, and you're longing for a touch of the miraculous in your life right now. Isn't Christmas the perfect time to let God show you Himself in a new and fresh way?

I encourage you to pick up a copy of "Christmas Miracles", and to share it with your family this Christmas season. I'm giving the book four out of five bookmarks, with an angel as a charm. My thanks to C.J. and the wonderful friends I have at TitleTrakk.com for my advance copy!


Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

1 comment:

Violet Carr Moore said...

Thanks for your review of Christmas Miracles by Cecil Murphey and Marley Gibson. My story, Miracle on the Train, on page 88 is surrounded by other stories that proclaim miracles are still with us.

Violet Carr Moore
www.carrtwins.com