Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kids' Bible Facts by Barbour Press



Again, my son is a fact fiend, and he found this book to be both enlightening and engaging. I enjoyed thumbing through it as well, and I think you'd find it to be a great Christmas gift!

"Kids' Bible Facts" is a value press book from Barbour (thanks to Angie Brillhart for my copy) that is packed with details about people, places and things found in both the Old and New Testaments.

Animals are examined, such as donkeys and ways God uses them in Scripture. Did you know the Bible has a ghost story in it? Just check out I Samuel 28! Now about a gross disease...right up a boy's alley, huh? Read all about it in Acts 12:20-23!

Kids often say reading the Bible is boring...I challenge them to say that after taking a peek inside the "Kids' Bible Facts" book! Written to deepen a desire for God's Word, this book accomplishes its goal. I was intrigued to see things I've missed in my years of reading God's Word.

It's well-packaged, with full color illustrations and photographs, as well as a sturdy binding and easy to read language.

I'm giving this one five out of five bookmarks, with a bookmark as a charm. Buy a few copies for your children, nieces, nephews and grandchildren this Christmas!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

No comments: