Friday, October 9, 2009

My Husband and I....

....are taking a much needed and (hopefully) restful weekend away.

Yes, the computer is going along...no, I don't hope to be online much...and yes, I'm taking books.

A HUGE PILE!

Plus, I have new reviews coming to you SOON...Kathy Herman's new novel...a treat by Jill Williamson...Melody Carlson's newest...Shelley Adina....some sneak peeks at 2010releases...the new novel by Susan Meissner....plus much, much more!

So stick around for some great reviews, and a new giveaway beginning October 15th!

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

2 comments:

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

YAY, Deena, enjoy your weekend! =)

~ Lori

Jennifer Bogart said...

Sounds fun Deena - have a great time!!