Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Love Finds You In Romeo, Colorado by Gwen Ford Faulkenberry



It's official: I'm in love with the "Love Finds You In" series by Summerside Press! This is my fourth book, and each one is unique and rich with faith.

This time, "Love Finds You In Romeo, Colorado". Claire Caspian has returned home with her five year old son, Graeme, to rebuild her life. Her husband and her parents have both abandoned her, and Claire's trust issues threaten the new relationships she is forging.

When Graeme is rushed to the emergency room with a severe asthma attack, Claire meets Dr. Stephen Reyes. His care for her son touches her heart, but is he just playing with her emotions?

Living with her 80+ Abuelita, Claire learns to trust in God all over again. Making friends isn't easy for her; falling in love just may be impossible.

Rich with humor and heart, this book in the series is a great end-of-summer read. Gwen is a new author to love, and I'm hoping she has more books in store for us.

I also discovered that Summerside Press hopes to have a story for every state...woo-hoo! Lots of good reading in store! And the towns are unique, to boot!

I'm giving "Love Finds You In Romeo, Colorado" four out of five bookmarks, with a glass butterfly as a charm.

Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Share/Save/Bookmark

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I also love the "Love Finds You" series, and have this book on my bookshelf waiting for me to read! :o) Have you read LFY in Paradise, PA by Loree Lough? Definitely one great book. :o)

Christy
http://southernsassythings.blogspot.com

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

The only LFY book I've read so far is, LFY in Valentine, Nebraska. It was great! I have my review written down, but just haven't posted it on my blog yet. Maybe I can get to it tomorrow. :)

I'm going to try to collect them all...which may take quite awhile!

Thank you for sharing!

~ Lori
http://sugarandgrits.blogspot.com