Monday, June 15, 2009

Donations Needed Once Again!

Remember way back when I shared with you all about the women of the Madera Mission?

They are STILL devouring books that YOU, my friendly readers, have graciously donated!

A new need has come up--many of the women are reading the Left Behind books written by Jerry Jenkins and Tim LaHaye. The full adult versions, not the ones for kids.

BUT, these are hard to find now, and funding for the mission has been reduced drastically due to the economy.

SO....if any of you have copies of the Left Behind series, specifically #9 and on to the end, would you consider donating them to these women?

PLUS, any books that deal with teen issues are greatly appreciated, as many of them have come to realize they got 'stuck' in their teen years due to addiction and abuse, and they devour those books as well.

Just contact me via email and I'll let you know how you can help. Paperbacks are easier to ship, but hardcover are accepted gratefully.

Contact me at thedeena63 at hotmail dot com for more details...and thank you in advance!
Happy Reading!

Photobucket

Sell Used Books - Have Your Books Shipped To Us For Free And Get Fast Cash Back!

2 comments:

Brittanie said...

Hi Deena
I nominated you for a Kreativ Blogger Award. Come by my blog to pick it up. :)

Anonymous said...

I would love to help you out. But I have only the first four in the series. I wanted to put them on my rummage sale next weekend, so if you want them, drop me an email and I'll send them your way.

I have 1, 2, 3, and 4.

ldneuhof at hotmail dot com